If a Virtual Coach said there was an error uploading your video then please check to make sure your device’s microphone is on. Do this by going into the device’s “Settings”, click “Privacy” then click “Microphone.” Make sure that TopYa!’s microphone is enabled. If this does not work then please contact TopYa! Support for additional assistance.
Articles in this section
- How Can My Under 13 Kid View/Purchase/Upload Content?
- How Do I Change My Kid's Permissions?
- How Do I Change My Profile Settings and Password?
- How Do I Join A Team If I Already Have An Account?
- How Do I Link both the Parent and Child Accounts?
- How do I purchase a Skills Path?
- How do you collect a Prize?
- Still can't find what you're looking for?
- What Are Points? How Do They Work?
- What Do I Do If My Virtual Coach Told Me There Was an Uploading Error?